Saturday, September 6, 2014

Looking for a Furry Friend?


With the holidays just around the corner, I've heard more and more of my friends talking about getting their children or loved ones a pet. Life just isn't complete without puppy kisses and tail wags. If you're considering bringing home a furry friend, then look no further than Petfinder.com.

I used Petfinder to help me adopt both of my dogs, Tobi and Chief. It's an awesome tool that searches all the animal shelters in your local area at the click of a button. You can search by breed, gender and even age!

Once you've found the perfect pet, you can contact the shelter through the site or visit them in person. They have all the shelter's contact information visible for each pet's listing - You don't even have to register on the site which was a big thing for me.

So this holiday season, skip the pet stores and adopt your fur-ever friend! Chances are they've been waiting for you for a long time.

No comments: