Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Chickens Are In Bed


Hope your Valentine's Day was fun & frugal, whether you celebrated by yourself, with your cat, your sweetie or your sweetie and a passal of kids.

This has been a crazy week for us - I've been sick, then my two sons got sick, then my husband got sick, he's trying to get ready to deploy to Afghanistan... TGIF!

Needless to say, a few things have been slipping. Operation Clean Sink, for one. The sink has been doing pretty well, but I accidentally left my camera at a friend's house on Saturday. GGGgggrrrrr!

The post on urban farming will also have to be postponed until tomorrow. I should have known better then to try and make a meaty post on Valentine's Day. I will be back asap tomorrow - maybe even tomorrow morning. Through the week I'm frequently up at 4:00ish.

So, I will see you very soon with a nice fat post on the thrills and chills of life with chickens. Until then... Keep Reading!

No comments: