Tuesday, September 2, 2014

RUFF Dogs are looking for you!

Rescued Unwanted Furry Friends
1003 Hwy 173 Graceville, FL 32440
(850) 863-7833

Buster
Male
Retriever, Labrador/Mix 

Meet Buster. What an awesome guy. He loves to play. Will fetch as long as you can keep up. But don't let that fool you. He can be a couch potatoe just as well as the active pal. If you are looking for the best of both worlds, then stop by and visit this goodlooking guy. He won't disappoint you.

Auburn
Female
Retriever, Labrador/Mix 


Hello, my name is Auburn. I was found wandering around right off of Hwy 98. For those of you who know Hwy 98 you understand how lucky I was that someone found me before I was out in the road. That nice person brought me to RUFF, he truly was my angel. I had Demodex mange when I was brought in, this has been treated and I am doing much better. Although, this is not contagious to other dogs, it caused hair loss and itching for me. RUFF has been very good to me, however I would love to have a forever home of my own.

Izzy
Female
Pug/Chihuahua, Short Coat 

I don't have a story... will you start one with me by bringing me home?

Skudder
Male
Hound/Mix


Skudder came to us as a tiny pup who would fit in your hand. He was near death from starvation and mange. Within two months he was healthy and beautiful. He is a precious loving dog and a bit shy at first when he meets you. He loves to play with other dogs and likes people. He will melt your heart. He has NEVER used the bathroom in his kennel and only goes outside in the outside run even when he fit in your hand. He is a very smart pup. He is neutered, up to date on shots, microchipped and heartworm free. He is very gentle and is an inside pup.

Tad
Terrier, Jack Russell/Mix 

I don't have a story... will you start one with me by bringing me home?

No comments: