Friday, August 15, 2014

Camping Out with our Favorite Desserts!

He wants me to share but he knows he's on a diet!

It's Friday and what better way to spend your Friday night than camped out on your living room couch with some of your favorite desserts! The guys decided it was time for a guy's night out so that just leaves the dog and me. (But who needs stinky guys anyways?) We were about to curl up in front of the TV to watch some shows but not before I prepared a box of HERSHEY'S s'mores dessert bar mix. Everyone needs s'mores at a campout!

And what goes better with s'mores than REESE'S peanut butter cups! (Or in this case, bars) That's right! Two boxes of desserts, a marathon of movies and my best friend in the whole world, my little dog, Tobi - Is there a more perfect way to spend the evening? 

The dessert bars were really easy to make, just stir... stir... and bake! (As well as easy to find, you can pick them up at your local Target) It only took about twenty minutes before I had two glass pans with warm, sweet treats and boy, were they de-lish! I do have to admit I've been craving s'mores the last couple days so that might've influenced my opinion just a tad when I decided that the HERSHEY'S s'mores dessert bars were my absolute fave!

But the night's not over yet! I have a giant black book of DVDs that I plan to go through in less than 14 hours and not a minute sooner. Guess I'm pulling an all-nighter. :)

|  Betty Crocker on Facebook   |  Betty Crocker Official Site: http://www.bettycrocker.com/  |


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by General Mills through Platefull Co-Op.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hope you had a good time! Good snacks and good DVDs sound like a good start!