Thursday, August 21, 2014

PAWS Dogs Need a Loving Home...

If you would be willing to open up your home and your heart to these rescued animals, please contact:


My name is Corn Pop!


My name is Corn Pop. I am a 2 year old female Bulldog mix. I was brought to PAWS as a stray. I'm a lovable, sweet girl with lots of love to give. I just need the right family to give it to. I weigh 50 lbs so I will need a home with plenty of room to run and play. I have a sweet personality all of my own and would love a family to share it with. Please come to PAWS and meet with me today!


My name is Calypso!

Hello PAWS family, my name is Calypso. I am a 2 month old female American Bulldog/Labrador Retriever mix breed puppy. I was brought to PAWS along with my other 4 siblings because my owner was overwhelmed with the responsibility of caring for all of us. I am sweet but I am in need of puppy training and lots of love and attention. Like all puppies we need constant care and supervision. If you think I am a good match for your family then please come and visit me today. Hugs from Calypso

My name is Luna!

Hello PAWS family, my name is Luna... I am a 2 year old 82 lb. female Labrador Retriever. I was brought to PAWS along with my sister as a stray. We are both very sweet and loving. We are looking for a family that can love on us and give us a great home. Please come and visit us today so we can bond. Hugs from Luna

My name is Dolly!

Hello PAWS family, my name is Dolly... I am a 5 year old 62lb. female Bull Dog mix breed. I was brought to PAWS along with my sister Molly because our owner is very sick and can no longer care for us. We are scared and don't understand why we are here but we need a new family that can care for us. Please come and visit us today... We would love to find our forever home with each other since we have been together so long now. Hugs from Dolly

My name is Baxter!

Hello PAWS family, my name is Baxter... I am a 10 month old 13 lb. male Dachshund mix breed puppy. I was brought to PAWS as a stray. I am peppy, fun and adorable. I have alot of energy so I would need a family that can keep up with me. I would make a great addition for any family. Please come and visit me today. Hugs from Baxter

No comments: